1 Results Found in Cudahy
Working in Wisconsin
For more than a century, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare has been providing the highest level of quality care to people throughout Southeast Wisconsin. Wheaton combines new technologies and innovative treatments with a compassionate, healing environment where patient-centered care incorporates the unique beliefs and cultures of our patients and their families. One of the largest health care providers in Southeast Wisconsin, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare has affiliations with more than 1,300 physicians and employs more than 10,000 associates. We hope you will want to join an organization that values diversity and believes that our own associates should reflect the communities we serve. We strive to create an inclusive culture where all associates feel valued.
To learn more about our sites and services in Southeast Wisconsin, go to
We know that opportunities for professional growth and development are important to you. That’s why, here at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare, we are committed to helping associates gain job-related knowledge and skills that enhance their ability to perform current job responsibilities as well as prepare them for future advancement within the organization.We offer:
- Comprehensive on-boarding and orientation process
- Professional development opportunities
- Ministry Leadership Development and Competency Framework
- Mentoring Program
- Nurse Residency Program
- Performance Management, including career coaching
- Continuing education opportunities
- Training in a state-of-the-art simulation lab at the Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare Center for Clinical Simulation at Marquette University
- Special professional development events, including ministry leadership retreats, professional development days, health care careers fair, conferences, speaker events, etc.
From your orientation period to planning your career advancement, we will make sure that you will have the opportunities, training, and support available to contribute to your professional success. We are pleased to be able to support your growth and development as we strive to be your health care employer of choice.